Friday, October 15, 2021

Chibi Gothita

 


Commentary:
Never used this Pokemon, and do not like the design of this Pokemon. Just one of those Pokemon 
that is just there. Also I prefer Solosis over this Pokemon😅.

Go check out Paperpokes in which I helped make a bigger and more detail version of this model. You can find them at http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2021/10/gothita.html


Fun Facts:
1. The bow-shaped feelers amplify Gothita's psychic power.
2. Its arms and legs do not have any fingers or toes. (Makes the Rumble model more realistic)

Pokedex Entry:
Well Gothita has quite a consistent entry. According to the Pokedex Gothita's bow-shaped feelers store and amplify its psychic power. Furthermore, Gothita intently observe trainers and Pokemon. It is said that Gothita is looking at something at it can only see.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.00 in / 5.08 cm
Width: 1.26 in / 3.20 cm
Depth: 1.20 in / 3.05 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Down below I have included a video of me making the model. If you want to build it yourself, you can download the templates and follow along at 0.25x speed. I have included small spikes in the templates. Fiddle with the positioning and attachment of these spikes to the back of the legs to allow the model to stand by itself. I figure this is a simpler way to get the model to stand by itself than I had previously suggested. Besides that I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!😁



No comments:

Post a Comment