Monday, October 11, 2021

Snow Pea

 


Commentary:
One of my favorite plants in Plants vs Zombies. It may not be one of the best plants to use but when I was younger I thought this plant was amazing. I remember I thought I could put a torch wood in front of it increase the damage, but it just made it an expensive peashooter. Pretty cool detail from the creators, but it makes the most sense.

Fun Facts:
In the PVZ facebook game the Snow pea has a VIP variant known as the Queen Snow pea which had a longer range and dealt more damage.

In the PVZ 2: Garden game the snow pea can appear in forms of twopeaters and threepeaters.

Entry:
The Snow Pea acts like a normal peashooter but has the ability to slow down or freeze zombies.

Model Details:
Pages: 2 -- 7
Height: 3.00 in / 7.62 cm -- 6 in / 15.24 cm
Depth: 2.74in / 6.96 cm -- 5.48 in / 13.92 cm
Width: 2.01 in / 5.11 cm -- 4.02 in / 10.21 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: I have provided two sizes and once again the bigger the model the easier it is to build. Unfortunately, I forgot to save the 6in PDO file of the model, but all of the pieces are there. The general way I built this model was I first built the head from the cannon back toward the spikes. I attached the eyes and eyebrows when I got to that section of the head. Once closed, I built the spikes at the back of the head starting with the middle spike and working my way out. I then built the neck spikes and neck section and attached it to the head. I then build the leaves putting a weight in EACH leaf so the model can stand  by itself. I then layered the leaves to create a single base and glued the neck and head to it. You will need to rest the upper body section while the glue the is drying, however, if enough weight is in the leaves the model should stand by itself once it is dry. Besides that I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

1 comment: