Monday, December 13, 2021

Chibi Pupitar

 



Commentary:
There are very few middle evolution that I liked. This one was okay. I do remember using a Tyranitar in game, so I had to have used this Pokemon before.... but I do not remember anything specific about this Pokemon. It is just another mediocre middle evolution in my opinion

Fun Fact:
1. Pupitar lives in harsh mountain ranges

Pokedex Entry:
I really like this Pupitar's entry... it is basically a rocket ready to explode. According to the Pokedex, Pupitar has shell as strong as bedrock. Furthermore, Pupitar creates gas inside its body and forcefully ejects in propelling it around like a jet. I think you can imagine this thing just flying around the place like a firework... or rocket

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.40 in / 6.10 cm
Width: 2.00 in / 5.08 cm
Depth: 1.77 in / 4.95 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: The only difficult part is building the mask/eye part. Make sure to take your time building it and watching the video for help. I also recommend attaching the mask and head piece prior to closing the body. Lastly, use the two other cones to get the bottle to stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!


No comments:

Post a Comment