Sunday, December 12, 2021

Caramel Corn

 


Commentary:
Let me be honest... I have never used this plant. I wanted to make a PVZ plant, but I didn't know which one so I just asked my friend and this was the one.

Entry:
This plant lobs damaging kernels and occasionally caramel that slow down zombies in a given area.

Model Details:
Pages: 5
Height: 3 in / 7.62 cm
Width: 3.12 in / 7.92 cm
Depth: 4.41 in / 11.02 cm
Downloads: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: I will say this model is difficult to build. I HIGHLY recommend that you download Pepkaura viewer. It is a free program that shows you where all the pieces in the model go. The general instructions for this model is to build the main corn and attach the eyes and eyebrows. Next, build the catapult section of the model and glue it to the main section. After that, build each leaf and place a small weight in each of those. This will provide a counterweight to the catapult. Then glue all the leaves together so they are overlapping each other. Lastly glue the mains section, with the catapult pre-attached, to the leaves. This model should be able to stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

1 comment: