Saturday, December 11, 2021

Chibi Nidoqueen


Commentary:
I have admit I have never used this Pokemon. I used Nidoking thought it was alright and was like well I don't want to use a Nidoqueen if it is basically the exact same. So... yeah. I know that Nidoqueen is more defensive than Nidoking who has more attack stat, but that is it.
 
Fun Fact:
1. A baby Nidoqueen appeared in the anime
2.Nidoqueen an ditto cannot breed

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Nidoqueen's body is armored with hard scales and is known to use the spikes on its back to send its foes flying. Furthermore, this Pokemon is quite mother-like as it will protect its young it the burrow with its life.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.90 in / 7.37 cm
Width: 2.46 in / 6.25 cm
Depth: 2.99 in / 7.59 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. I recommend that you free-hand trim part of the ears so they are not too long. I also recommend that you place a weight in the model to allow the model to stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment