Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Chibi Mega Diancie



Commentary:
Cool Mega Evolution. Never used it but pretty cool design.





Pokedex Entry:
🤷‍♂️

Fun Facts:
1. Mega Diancie and Mega Tyranitar have the highest base stat total of all rock-type Pokemon
2. Mega Diancie has the highest special attack stat  of all rock type Pokemon
3.When Diancie evolves into Mega Diancie it experiences a stat drop of 40 in its special defense and defense. From 150 to 110

Model Details:
Pages: 3
Height: 3.50 in / 8.89 cm
Width: 3.14 in / 7.98 cm
Depth: 2.01 in / 5.11 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is quite difficult to build. There is a lot of advice I have for this model and I have included it in the video down below. If I were to type all of it out it would be a page long so I though just plugging my video would make it easier 🤪. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment