Saturday, February 26, 2022

Chibi Octillery

 


Commentary:
I have evolved a Remoraid to get an Octillery for the Pokedex... but that is about it. I always thought this Pokemon was not that great and would go nowhere close to my team. Unless... I have to use it in a nuzlocke in which I am happy that has not happened yet.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Octillery uses its suction cups on its tentacles to trap its enemies. It then smashes them with its rock-hard head. Furthermore, Octillery likes to spray ink from its mouth so Pokemon with keen noses become lost when escaping from a situation. Odd thing is its black ink is used for cooking. Lastly, the funny thing about Octillery is that if it gets sleepy it steals the nest of a fellow Octillery. I guess it just crashes in other people's houses when they get too tired.

Fun Facts:
1. Octillery is a combination of an octopus and it has some basis on a tank or cannon
2. Octillery is the only Pokemon to learn octazooka naturally
3. Octillery may be a distant relative of omastar

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.22 in / 5.64 cm
Width: 1.70 in / 4.32 cm
Depth: 2.07 in / 5.26 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: If you are interested in making this model, I have included a video of me making the model. If you have any questions, leave them down below. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment