Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Chibi Incineroar

 


Commentary:
The two experiences I have of this Pokemon is when playing against Incineroar in Smash Ultimate and in Showdown. From Smash, I just remember getting beat by my friend who constantly use this Pokemon as I am terrible at Smash. Constantly getting thrown against the ropes and then getting killed by it spiking me with its fiery move. (I believe that it is Incineroar's attack I don't know the name of the attack as I haven't played Smash in awhile). For Showdown, I think I remember always getting a choiced band Incineroar while playing randoms. The only thing I remember is spamming Darkest Lariant and knocking out a few Pokemon. That is all about it.  




Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Incineroar has a violent and selfish deposition when battling and if it is not in the mood of listening to its trainer, it will ignore its trainers command. When battling opponents, it hurls ferociously punches at its opponents and finishes off its opponent by spewing fire up to 3,600 degree Fahrenheit (1982 degrees Celsius) from its navel. Despite is vicious side, Incineroar enjoys helping out smaller Pokemon... aw how cute.

Fun Facts:
1. Incineroar is the only starter Pokemon to have a lower based stat than its pre-evolution. Incineroar's base speed stat is 30 points lower than Torracat and 10 points lower than Litten
2. Incineroar is a combination of a tiger and a wrestler.
 
Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.80 in
Width: 2.78 in
Depth: 2.66 in
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Down below, I have included a video of me making the model. If you need help making the model, refer to the video. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment