Saturday, March 19, 2022

Chibi Arbok


Commentary:
Back in Pokémon platinum I wanted to catch every Pokémon in the national dex. One of the ways I thought as a kids to obtain some Pokémon was to use the GTS system. I needed a unique Pokémon that other trainer may want so I could get Pokémon I wanted. I knew that in order to get Arbok I had to have FireRed in the game boy slot of the D.S. So I caught a lot of Arbok. I would before I go to school put an Arbok on the GTS for a Pokémon I wanted and then come back at night to receive the Pokémon I wanted. I don’t know why, but it worked every time for every Pokémon and I got every Pokémon I wanted (including legendaries in which I found weird) So yeah all I remember Arbok was for fodder for other Pokémon



Pokédex Entry:
Overtime, the amount of Arbok patterns have increased from 6 to 20. Arbok uses these patterns to intimidate its prey and then constricts them using a force that can crush steel drums.

Fun facts:
1. Arbok is based on the Indian and king cobra
2. Arbok is in the dragon egg group and knows the move glare. This may refer to the basilisk

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.40 in / 6.10 cm
Width: 1.96 in / 4.98 cm
Depth: 2.67 in / 6.78 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: this model is not too difficult to build. Refer to the video below if any part is giving you problems. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune.


2 comments: