Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Chibi Mega Gallade

 





Commentary:

I have no knowledge of this Pokémon. I assume that Mega Gallade just has really high attack. All I have to say is the design looks pretty cool

Pokédex entry:
🤷‍♂️

Fun facts:
1. This Pokémon can only be male(I mean I assume everyone knew this already)
2. Mega Gallade has the highest attack of all non-legendary psychic type Pokémon.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.70 in / 9.40 cm
Width: 2.18 in / 5.54 cm
Depth: 2.14 in / 5.44 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Just like the Gallade model this model is somewhat tricky to build. Building the head is similar to every model in this series. First build the green part of the head, then glue the side pieces to the head, then lastly build the rest of the head. Moving on the body, build the body through the top down but DO NOT GLUE the legs to the body. Fold on all the tabs into the body and then glue the saucer to the body and the legs after that. Lastly, make the cape and use it to get the model to stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

1 comment: