Saturday, May 21, 2022

4-x-x Banana Factory

 


Commentary:
I used to use this Banana farm upgrade in BTD5 all the time, but when BTD6 came out Ninjakiwi seemed to nerf this upgrade and more importantly changed the design for this upgrade. I'm fine with Ninja Kiwi nerfing this upgrade because it did seem a bit overpowered, but I have no idea why they changed the design of this upgrade. I actually liked the BTD5 tower upgrade as it looked more like a factory than this work. This isn't that huge of an issue but just my opinion of the change.

Entry:
This upgrade produces 5 creates of $300 every round. The cost of this upgrade for each difficulty is list down below
  • Easy: 16,150
  • Medium: 19,000
  • Hard: 20,520
  • Impoppable: 22,800 
Model Details:
Pages: 5
Height: 7.00 in / 17.78 cm
Width: 5.08 in / 12.09 cm
Depth: 3.85 in / 9.78 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is very easy to build, the only difficult part of this model is building the roof. My only recommendation for the roof is to fold every line on it and the tab should line up from there. Besides that this model is quite simple and I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment