Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Chibi Mega Gardevoir

 


Commentary:
Pixelate and hyper voice. When set up properly, this Pokémon could sweep through teams just by using hyper voice. I don’t know how good Mega Gardevoirs special defense is but it could take some neutral attacks pretty well but it my experienced it would faint on the spot if anything super effective hit it. I could just be completely wrong about Mega Gardevoir and it’s ability to tank hits but in my experience it was meh.

Pokédex Entry
🤷‍♂️

Fun facts:
1. Mega Gardevoir has the highest special attack among fairy types
2. I personally didn’t know this but is champion Diantha’s main Pokémon (didn’t play kalos region games so that may explain it)

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.20 in / 8.13 cm
Width: 2.43 in / 6.17 cm
Depth: 2.68 in / 6.81 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is somewhat difficult. If you made Gardevoir, this model is very similar to it. For the end, build the top green section, then attach the side horns and the rest of the head. For the body, build the body downward. Once the body is complete, build the skirt/dress part. There are two sets of dresses. One for the inside and one for the outside. I was lazy and I only made one, but there are two if you want to make the shiny and don't want to see the inside white part of the cape. You will need to wrap the dress around the body and glue the cape together, rather than, making the dress and trying to put the body inside the cape. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment