Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Captain Churchill

 




Commentary:
This hero seems quite popular to use in battles 2 as I believe ISAB and SJB use it quite a bit. This may because Churchill can pop leads, cameos, purple and black and white bloons I personally haven't used Churchill as I haven't play BTD6 or BTD Battles 2 recently, but I do like the design of a tank monkey. Reminds me a little bit of Brad Pitt in the movie Fury when he peaks in head over the tank. And before you ask I assume this monkey's name is based off of Winston Churchill
 
Entry:
I didn't know that these Monkeys get personalities. According to the wiki it said that Churchill is a tank operator and outside the tank is tall and lanky wearing a full suit. He is known to always be serious with a no nonsense powerhouse on the battlefield. It is said off the field Churchill enjoys watching
anime with his favorite being Full Metal Alchemist and he reads manga in his spare time. He is also known to have a British accent when he talks, so yeah he is based off of Winston Churchill. I have to admit Ninja Kiwi really went into depth in creating a personality for this monkey.
 
Costs
    • Easy - 1700
    • Medium - 2000
    • Hard - 2160
    • Impoppable - 2400
Churchill has a 1.5x multiplier compared to other heroes such as Quincy, Gwendolyn and Striker Jones.

Model Detail:
Pages: 3
Height: 4.00 in / 10.16 cm
Width: 2.65 in / 6.73 cm
Depth: 4.21 in / 10.69 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. The only difficult part is to build the antenna at the back of the tank. I recommend that you just color the back of the piece black and then hold like a milimeter of either side inward. Then glue the antenna to the green semi-circle and then balance the red ball on top of it. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment