Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Chibi Sylveon

 

Commentary:
Another Eevee evolution... I don't really have anything special to say about it. I know multiple people like like this Pokemon but I really don't see it. It is not like a terrible Pokemon, but it isn't my favorite
it is just alright. I know this Pokemon is quite bulky and can be a pain to take down and can pack a decent bunch with play rought, but besides that 🤷‍♂️

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokdex, Sylveon sends a soothing aura from its ribbonlike feelers to calm others. It may also wrap its ribbon like feelers around the arm of its trainer and walks with him/her. Funny thing in one of its pokedex entry is that once a fight breaks out it will unflinchingly charge at dragon Pokemon.

Fun Facts:
1. Sylveon is the only cross-generational evolutionary introduced in Gen 6.
2. Sylveon is the only eeveeloution the player cannot obtain in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.95 in / 7.49 cm
Width: 2.04 in / 5.18 cm
Depth: 2.76 in / 7.01 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: I'm too lazy to write this section. Just make sure to place a weight in the body and attach Sylveon's accessories after the head and body are built. Besides that, I hope you enjoy and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment