Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Alolan Vulpix




Commentary:
 I stopped playing the mainline Pokemon games after Blacks and White 2, therefore, I possess no experience using this Pokemon. I even checked my Pokemon Go account to see if I had catched this Pokemon before and I had not. The only reason I wanted to make this Pokemon is because, in my opinion, I think all the alolan Pokemon forms look pretty cool and the this Vulpix, despite smaller, would look cool and cute next to the Vulpix model created by Paperpokes.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.20 in / 5.59 cm
Width: 2.05 in /  5.21 cm
Depth: 2.95 in / 7.5 cm
Download: 3D Model / Tempate
Notes: This model is very straightforward and easy to build. I actually have no suggestions to make regarding this model. So enjoy building!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! ! So awesorable.. 😄
    Great work, what a lovely pokemon to make.. Good one bruh!
    Try make the next Pokémon evolutions whenever possible.. I'm sure yr up to it, yu already proved it!
    Chimchar's
    Shinx's
    Pachirisu
    Raichuu
    Good luck 🤞🍀

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME ENCANTA TODO :D

    ReplyDelete