Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Chibi Entei


Commentary:
So…  in one of the early Pokemon movies (the one with all the unknowns), wasn't Entei orginally a human that got changed into the legendary Pokemon. I mean if so, doesn't that flat out reject the legend that Ho-oh revived three Pokemon (I like the theory of those Pokemon being Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon). I don't know I usally just type whatever comes to my head regarding this Pokemon. I do remember this being a pain to catch it in Soulsilver when it was a roamming legendary. I remember thinking I could just put them to sleep, and they would not run from the battle, but no they still can run when they are asleep. It must be sleep walking or has some instinct to. Despite playing FireRed, I did not know I could encounter Entei in the game and never bothered trying. Also, I do have that shiny Entei Pokemon released close to a decade ago.  

Pokedex Entry:
Alright Entei's Pokedex entries are quite consistent throughout the games. Entei is said to embody the passion of magma and a new one is said to be born every time an eruption happens. Furthermore, it is rumored every time an Entei barks, a volcano erupts somewhere around the globe. So theoretically, you could create an army of Enteis by training an Entei to bark on command and then have a team determine where the new Entei was born and rinse and repeat until you have any army of a legendary Pokemon. I do have to admit these entries do takeout the mystical essence of Entei as I thought that it was a Ho-oH who revived a burning Pokemon in the burning tower thus creating the ONE and only Entei. 

Model Details: 
Pages: 2
Height: 2.90 in / 7.37 cm
Width: 2.41 in / 6.12 cm
Depth: 3.66 in / 9.30 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: The only difficult part of the model is building the face. First build the head but do not close the head. Then attach the grey mouth to the red eyes and finally glue the yellow part like the picture below, but make sure to glue the yellow part on top of the grey part. Close the HEAD with the piece shown below. Regarding the body, just make sure to put a small weight like a penny or an eraser cap to allow the model to stand up by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune! 
Place the grey piece inbetween the head and the yellow piece


Leave this part open until you finish building the entire head


1 comment: