Wednesday, August 18, 2021

3-x-x Berserker Brew Monkey

 


Commentary:
I know that is monkey makes other monkeys more powerful for a certain amount of time but that is it. I assume this is a support tower and you just put it in the middle of your more powerful monkey and let him do his things.  

Entry:
This version of the alchemist gives a special brew to nearby monkeys that temporarily provide extra damage, range, attack speed and pierce. The potion wears off after many attacks or the duration of the brew wheres off, whichever comes first. So, my question here is what is in this potion, but I assume it is like some sort of energy drink. 

Model Details:
Pages: 3 -- 7
Height: 2.90 in / 7.37 cm -- 4.50 in / 11.43 cm
Width: 2.28 in / 5.79 cm -- 3.55 in / 9.02 cm
Depth: 3.53 in / 8.97 cm -- 5.48 in / 13.92 cm
Notes: In the files I have included two sizes to build the model. The bigger model is easier to build compared to the smaller one. Furthermore, down below I have included the video of me building this model. I am going to let you know that is model is quite difficult to build and took me about 7 hours (over the span of two weeks) to build 2 hours to unfold and around another 2 hours to tidy up everything and make it presentable. It would be greatly appreciated if you like the video and subscribe. Also, when I am building, I like working on different sections at the same time so that when one is drying, I can work on another section, so if you are confused on exactly what I am working on just skip forward a little bit. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!  
Download: 3D Model / Templates


No comments:

Post a Comment