Saturday, August 14, 2021

Chibi Raikou

 


                                              Entei             Suicune 


Burned tower coming soon.        

Commentary:
I have to admit Raikou is one of my favorite legendary Pokemon. In my opinion, it just looks super cool; A legendary black and yellow dog with a hint of purple and blue sign me up. I think based off this opening sentence you would think I would have used it while playing through Soulsilver or Heartgold at least once and have funny story to tell. But nope. I only used legendary Pokemon in my main team when Istarted playing Pokemon Diamond (I went back to play FireRed and Emerald but Diamond was my first Pokemon game). Even the shiny Raikou I got from the mystery gift event; I never have used as it is still level 30. If I ever have the time to rerun Heartgold or Soulsilver, I may need to use this Pokemon just to because.

Pokedex Entry:
Alright, the Ho-oh myth is still in tacted after reading's Raikou's pokedex entry. According to the Pokedex, Raikou carries a rain cloud on its back (I'm assuming the purple thinggy on its body) allowing Raikou to shoot thunderbolts at will. Furthremore, it is known that its bark sounds like crashing thunder. Well, those are the two entries for Raikou. After reading the entries, I am given the vibe that Raikou is just Zeus but as a dog. Just my two cents.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.85 in / 7.24 cm
Width: 1.85 in / 4.70 cm
Depth: 4.27 in / 10.85 cm
Download:3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. Build the head, body, and other parts separately and attach them together once you are done building. Before closing the body, place a small weight inside so the model can stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment