Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Chibi Croconaw

 




Commentary:
It died to Whitney's Miltank😡. If you don't understand go read Totodile's entry. It's shiny looks cool though.

Pokedex Entry: 
I like this Croconaw's entry. It only has one in all its game. According to the pokedex, when Croconaw bites down, it will not let go until it loses its fang. A new fang will quickly grow in its space. Pretty cool😃.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.50 in / 6.35 cm
Width: 1.43 in / 3.63 cm
Depth: 2.10 in / 5.33 cm
Notes: Down below I have included a video of me making the model so you can see everything I did to make the model. Something that may be unclear in the video is that for the fangs I just cut some scrap paper into triangles and glued them in the general locations of the fang. There is the option to make the fangs 3D there is the option to, but I'm lazy😎. Also, for the red spikes I did not use the tabs but rather cut out the designated spike and glued and folded along the line of symmetry. Besides that I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!
Download: 3D Model / Templates

1 comment: