Saturday, August 7, 2021

Chibi Marshtomp

 






Commentary:
I always forget Marshtomp is ground type. I know that Swampert is a ground type and Mudkip is not, but Marshtomp is in between so I always forget. I have no funny or interesting story to tell about Marshtomp, since it is a middle evolution, so I thought I try to find a cool set on Smogon. Yeah, there is nothing posted for Marhstomp regarding movesets, so instead, a cool fact though is that takes about 5140 to 5396 steps for Marshtomp hatch time. I'll let you sit on that... 

Pokedex Entry:
Here me out, Marshtomp is Pokemon's equivalent of a pig, but as a water type. According to the Pokedex, Marshtomps lives in muddy grounds, like pigs, and enjoys play in mud, like pigs but, on beaches when the ocean tide is low. It plays in mud so much that its legs have adjusted to become sturdy in this substance as well as giving Marshtomp the ability to travel faster in mud that it is at swimming. Furthermore, it burrows deep in the mud to sleep. So basically, my only claim that Marshtomp is a pig is that it lives and enjoys playing in mud, but I am sticking to it. 

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.35 in / 5.97 cm
Width: 1.73 in / 4.39 cm
Depth: 1.31 in / 3.33 cm
Notes: This model is straightforward to build. Build the model head down. The only suggestion I have is to use the tail to help the model to stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!
Download: 3D Model / Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment