Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Chibi Totodile


Commentary:
One day, I wanted to attempt a Pokemon SoulSilver nuzlocke. It had been a few years since I played this game and I wanted to run through the game blindly. I did not know which starter I picked so and I had quite of bit of time on my hands. I decided that the first shiny starter I got would be my starter. I think you will understand where I am going with this, but if you don't, Totodile was that starter.  Yeah...I have a shiny totodile evolution. I would have loved to say that I was able to take all sixteen gym badges and took out arguably the strongest trainer of all time with my shiny Feraligtr by my side. But yeah, I wiped to Whitney Miltanks😪. Sad times. Since then, I transferred that Totodile to another game and I have not touched that game since. And if anyone was wondering, I did manage to successfully shiny hunt for the others starts after I failed this run.

Pokedex Entry:
Totodile has a consistent entry in all games it appears in. According to the pokedex, Totodile has a habit of biting anything with its developed jaw and that even its trainer needs to be careful around it. Furthermore, its jaw can crush anything... wait anything I think you get what I am hinting at. 


Model Detail:
Pages: 1
Height: 2 in / 5.08 cm
Width: 1.22 in / 3.10 cm

Depth: 1.84 in / 4.67 cm
Notes: I'm trying to make building my models easier by making videos, so I have included the video down below. I suggest you subscribe. I do not believe it is too clear in the video, but for the teeth I just cut triangles in 2D from some scrap paper and glued them in the general location of the teeth. Besides that, the model is not too difficult to build, and you will want to include a small weight in the body to make the model easier to stand. I hope you enjoy and stay tune! 

Download: 3D Model / Templates


No comments:

Post a Comment