Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Chibi Exeggutor



Commentary:
I do not understand how half a dozen eggs turn into a palm tree character. Maybe I'm mising something but huh? I never used Exeggutor in any game because I never thought it was that good, but I do like the unique typing. Fun fact is that Exeggutor and Execute are the only two Pokemon to learn the move Barrage. Furthermore, Exeggutor are rarely found in the wild, but can be found in jungles and forests.

Pokedex Entry:
Known as the "Walking Jungle" or the "Walking Tropical Rainforest" all three of Exeggutor think independently and it APPEARS that the three heads are friendly and do not squabble with each other. Furthermore, due to exposure to sunlight its heads steadily grow and eventually when one becomes too big it falls off and becomes an Exeggute. Instead of being half a dozen of eggs, I think that Exeggute is more likely just a cluster of seeds. 

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.50 in / 8.89 cm
Width: 2.88 in / 7.32 cm
Depth: 3.43 in / 8.71 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult below. Down below I have included a video of me making the model. The only advice I have is that before closing the body you may need to invert/dent part of the legs so the model can stand by itself (in the video if you need a visual representation). Furthermore, take your time gluing the "hair" (green part) to the head as you have to wait for the outer set of "hairs"
to dry before gluing the inner circle.


No comments:

Post a Comment