Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Chibi Cinccino


Commentary:
This Pokemon is pretty cool and it looks quite comfy. I never used it in a playthrough but I have used it many times in Pokemon Showdown. I would typically get it in randoms with the ability skill link holding a choice scarf or choice band running the attacks: tail slap, bullet seed, rock blast and some other move.  The amount of times I would sweep people or knock out a lot of Pokemon with Cinccino was countless. I did not even have to look up smogon to look up this set.

Fun Facts:
1. Minccino and Cinccino is suppose to parrallel Clefairy and Clefable
2. In the Unova Pokemon games, there is a 50% chance to catch a Cinccino with a chesto berry

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Cinccino produces an oil that makes it easy for it to avoid attacks. This oil sells at a high price at the market (I don't know which market) as it is a good treatment for people with bad skin. Lastly, Cincinno's fur is also soft to touch and is known to repel dust and prevents static electricity from building up

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.65 in / 6.73 cm
Width: 2.59 in / 6.58 cm
Depth: 1.82 in / 4.62 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to built just a little bit tedious with all the extra pieces. Down below i have included a video of me building the model so if you have any questions you can watch how I built it. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment