Monday, December 20, 2021

Pokemon Trainer Green

 


Commentary:
Before I begin, go check out DavidA3D he makes a lot of cool 3D models and helped me out with this one. Alright... so I'm kind of surprised that Green has not made a more frequent appearance in the Pokemon games. I know that she appears in the Pokemon Let's Go, but I believe that is it. The only reason I know about Green is the Manga and she plays a much larger role in there. I wished she got more respect like Red and Blue did but hey ho. I decided to make team more like her Manga team as that seems to be where she features more prominently.







Model Details:
Pages: 2 -- 3 -- 7
Height: 3.65 in / 9.27 cm-- 6.00 in / 15.24 cm -- 9.00 in / 22.86 cm
Width: 1.80 in / 4.57 cm-- 2.96 in / 7.52 cm -- 4.44 in / 11.28 cm
Depth: 1.05 in / 2.67 cm -- 1.72 in / 4.37 cm -- 2.59 in / 6.58 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Again I will emphasize, if you have not downloaded Pepakura Viewer, I recommend that you download the program to see where all the pieces go. This model is quite difficult. I have included three sizes for this model. The bigger the model the easier it is to big. I recommend that you start by building the hair and working your way done. Build the arms separately before attaching them to the body. When you build the legs, build them directly to the model and remember to place a small weight in BOTH shoes to get the model to stand by itself. The last thing to build is the bag and place it on the model. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment