Sunday, December 19, 2021

Chibi Pichu

 


Commentary:
The first Pikachu esk Pokemon in the every generation (do I count Marill....nah not electric type). As an introduction to baby Pokemon I have to admit this Pokemon is pretty cute. I also I have to admit that the art style from the TCG card from Heartgold Soulslilver set is perfect. I have no idea where I am going with this, but this Pokemon is not too bad.

Fun Fact:
1. There are two special types of Pichu known as the spiky-eared Pichu and the Ukelele Pichu
2. There 8 different types of Pichu that wear a hat in Pokemon Go
3. Pichu is one of the easiest Pokemon to capture in Pokemon Ranger with one circle

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Pichu can store small amount of electricity in its cheek and it becomes shocked when a little amount of electricity leaks. Furthermore, when surprised or excited it may discharge electricity shocking itself or even an adult human.
Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.25 in / 5.72 cm
Width: 1.75 in / 4.45 cm
Depth: 1.86 in / 4.72 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult. Build the entire head attaching the ears before closing the head. Then build the body and attach the completed head to the body. If needed play with the placement of the tail to get the model to stand. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment