Saturday, December 18, 2021

Chibi Jigglypuff

 


Commentary:
I like how in the anime Jigglypuff constantly puts the team to sleep and then draw on the teams face afterward. Seems like something my friends and I would do to a friend who would fall asleep. Also I like in the live action movie when Jigglypuff gets mad (I only saw the trailer, but I just like that image). So overall I like the character of this, I have no idea about anything else regarding the usability of the Pokemon.

Fun Fact:
1.Jigglypuff, Qwilfish, and Drifloon are considered Balloon Pokemon

Pokedex Entry:
So don't look in this Pokemon's eyes. According to the Pokedex, Jigglypuff captivates its foes with his eyes then lulls them to sleep by its soothing sleep. Yeah, stuff everyone already knew. Surprisingly if you need help sleeping you can purchase of Jigglypuff's lullabys on CD at a department store... only in game. Unfortunate.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 1.50 in / 3.81 cm
Width: 1.63 in / 4.14 cm
Depth: 1.59 in / 4.04 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is very simple and easy to build. Very good for beginners. I have put a video of me building the model down below if you have any questions. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, your work is so good but can you make my list pokemon? Please, I hope you read this comment
    List: Arcanine, Jolteon, Sceptile, Mega Sceptile, Samurott, Lucario, Mega Lucario and Beauityfly.

    ReplyDelete