Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Chibi Tyranitar

 


Commentary:
I'll admit this Pokemon is quite cool. I remember playing through FireRed once just to get to the post game so I can use this Pokemon and it did not disappoint. It can learn a variety of different types of moves both physical and special attacks. It has decent bulk so it does not faint to one hit. The only thing I did not like about this Pokemon was that its ability always set up the sandstorm. It was just annoying as a kid having to mash the "A" button constantly to skip that your opponent (or your Pokemon if I switched out) was buffeted by the sandstorm and I was constantly taking residual damage from something I set up.
 
Fun Facts:
1. Tyranitar has a fierce rivalry with Duraludon
2. Tyranitar is the only dark, rock type Pokemon.

Pokedex Entry:
Well this Pokemon is extremely powerful. According to the Pokedex, its body cannot be damaged by attacks so Tyranitar is eager to attack its enemy. Furthermore on one of its ramages, Tyranitar can change the lanscape knocking down moutains and bury rivers. Maps may need to be redrawn after one of its rampages. Well then.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.10 in / 7.62 cm
Width: 1.85 in / 4.70 cm
Depth: 2.88 in / 7.32 cm
Downloads: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is quite straightforward to build. If you have any problems I have included the video of me building down below. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!





No comments:

Post a Comment