Thursday, December 16, 2021

Archmage (5-0-0 Wizard Monkey)

 


Commentary:
I'm pretty sure that this monkey just makes big tornados to push back bloons. Well that has nothing to do on why I made this model... This upgrade looked like a monkey version of Gandalf and I like Lord of the Rings so I knew I had to make this model when I had time. That's it😅

Entry:
The Archmage can shoot bolts twice as fast as the  the Archane Spike

Model Details:
Pages: 4 -- 10
Height: 3.30 in / 8.40 cm --  6.60 in / 16.76 cm
Width: 3.40 in / 8.64 cm -- 6.77 in / 16.94 cm
Depth: 2.50 in/ 6.35 cm -- 4.98 in / 12.65 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: The only difficult part of this model is the beard. I would recommend downloading Pepakura viewer to see how all the pieces connect to each other. The beard is difficult as the pieces are small and asymmetrical so take your time building it. The model is a similar build to the 4-0-0 Ninja Monkey so if you can build that you can build this model.  Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment