Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Chibi Diancie

 


Commentary:
I thought Carbink evolved into this Pokemon... but no I was wrong. I mean they are both fairy and rock type, sort of look the same, and were both released in the same generation😅. Besides that I never used this Pokemon and no idea how good this Pokemon actually is.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Diancie was a sudden transformation for Carbink and its glittering body is suppose to be the loveliest sight in the world. So I guess I am not completely wrong as Diancie was at point a Carbink but I guess this was at one time thing like the Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon one time transformation to Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. The other entry says Diancie create diamonds by compressing carbon in the air with its hands. I'm going to believe Diancie has magically powers to do this because otherwise Diancie has to have some powerful hands.

Fun Facts:
1.Diancie is the only rock-type mythical Pokemon
2. Diancie is the only Mythical Pokemon that can Mega Evolution

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.40 in / 8.63 cm
Width: 2.67 in / 6.78 cm
Depth: 1.99 in / 5.05 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: I have to admit, this Pokemon is a little bit difficult to build. The hardest part is to get the model to stand by itself as well as building the gems on its head. For the gems glue the four middle together than attach them to the head. Then attach the middle piece on top of the gem. Lastly slide the two bottom gems in-between the middle gem and the outer side gem. IF there is no gap just glue it in that general area. For getting the model to stand use the two pyramids to balance the model by making a tripod with the body. I do not have much advice for this part but my suggestion would be to glue one pyramid to the body wait for it dry then balance the model with the other pyramid. If you need help building the model, I have included a video of me building the model down below. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!


3 comments: