Saturday, March 26, 2022

Chibi Mega Garchomp

 

Commentary:
I have no idea how good this Pokémon. Like I have a general idea on what it does. A very strong physical attacker that is a tad slower than Garchomp but has a little more bulk on it. During its time in VGC, despite being OU, I don’t believe many people used this Pokémon because there were so many other Pokémon who could do its job…including normal Garchomp itself since it could carry an item. I could be completely wrong but that is my belief about this Pokémon. Besides that, I do enjoy its shiny and it is a huge upgrade compared to shiny Garchomp(or should I say a normal Garchomp🤪).

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, the mega evolution energy has changed its wings and arms into scythes. It swings its scythes carving its opponents up and has the ability to slice the ground into pieces

Fun Fact:
1. This Pokemon resembles the Grim Reaper

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.45 in / 8.76 cm
Width: 2.82 in / 7.16 cm
Depth: 3.91 in / 9.93 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Use the video down below to help you build the model if you are having problems building the model. The only part I did not record was me attaching the triangle pieces to the body. Besides the red cone on the legs, it does not matter which triangle piece you use at any parts. All the triangles are about the same and only a little it difference no one will notice. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment