Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Chibi Mega Sceptile

 

Commentary:
It looks like a Christmas tree on its tail. That is all I think about when I think of this Pokemon. I just did a quick search on smogon to see if Mega Sceptile was usable in competitive Pokemon (it isn't as it is in NU tier) I was surprised that its ability is Lightning Rod. Huh? why does it have the ability Lightning Rod it just seems off. Unless, its tail works something like a Christmas tree and can conduct electricity I don't understand its ability.

Pokedex Entry:
🤷‍♂️

Fun Facts:
1. It has the highest speed of all Dragon type Pokemon
2. It has the highest special attack of all grass types

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.10 in / 7.87 cm
Width: 1.81 in  / 4.60 cm
Depth: 3.94 in / 10.01 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model isn't too difficult, just a lot of pieces. I made the leaves attached to the tail and spikes on its arms 2D with the other pieces being 3D. This just saved me time while quality is not sacrificed. If you have questions about the model, refer to the video down below. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment