Saturday, January 16, 2021

Chibi Mewtwo


Commentary: 
The great Mewtwo. When I was playing FireRed, I remember first arriving in Cerulean City and wondering how to get to that cave in the top left corner of the screen. It did not take me long to realize that the only way to reach the cave was to use surf, so immediately after I got surf, I returned to the cave and again distraught on what the person in front of the cave had to say. In essence, the NPC said you are too weak come back later when you may be ready 🤪(The NPC just said to go and beat the elite four and then you could enter). I assume you can guess what I did immediately after beating the elite four. When I returned, I had like level 48 to 52 Pokemon. Nothing special but not awful. I remember spending a couple hours completing the strength puzzle and eventually giving up and just googling it. I finally I reach Mewtwo ready to battle the legendary beast. Based off the levels of the three birds, I assumed that Mewtwo would also be level 50. I was completely dumbfounded when I learned that it was level 70😲. When I first faced it, my team got destroyed. They did not even stand a chance. I really wish I remembered how I caught it but I honestly do not remember. All I remember was sitting there for two to three hours trying to catch until I gave up and just used my masterball. In future games, I waited until I had stronger Pokemon and I was able too easily catch this Pokémon. 

But wait there is more😅

After facing Mewtwo many times in FireRed I knew what the caliber my Pokemon had to be when I faced it later in SoulSilver. I easily navigated the strength puzzle and was ready to face Mewtwo. It was the easiest legendary Pokemon to catch to this day. I mean I still had level 48-52 Pokemon. Instead of having the deadly moves of Psychic to hit hard on Pokemon, Recover to uh duh recover health, Safeguard to prevent you to putting it to sleep and swift so it was always to doing damage, Mewtwo had pyscho cut which is the Walmart version of pyschic, amnesia which raised its special attack and special defense (really boosting that pyscho cut move🤪) and power and guard swap which I have no idea what they do but were useless against me. I am pretty sure they nerfed Mewtwo way to much in the remakes as I was able to easily this Pokemon on the first try in a Pokeball.🥳

Pokedex Entry:
I mean I am pretty sure we all know that Mewtwo was supposed to be a better version of Mew and that it acts quite cold or according to the Pokedex's entry the most savage heart. Therefore, I cannot think of anything funny to comment this Pokemon with, but maybe hopefully this does not happen in real-life as I am pretty sure humans are quite close to succesfully using similar technology to how the scientist used to create Mewtwo

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.60 in / 9.14 cm
Width: 2.14 in / 5.44 cm
Depth: 2.84 in / 7.21 cm
Downward: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. The model stands by itself. The only things you may want to do is trim the two ears or the pieces on the top of its head. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

2 comments: