Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Chibi Tsareena

 


Commentary:
Let me be honest😅. I had no idea who this Pokemon was. When someone requested me to make it, I had to Google the name to refresh my memory of who this Pokemon was.... so sorry if I offended anyone by that. I have not used this Pokemon in any game whether it is a mainline story games, TCG, or Showdown, so I do not have any stories with this Pokemon. The only comments I have regarding this Pokemon is that it is giving up vibes like Gardevoir, Lopunny, or Delphox and I would want to look up any fan art regarding this Pokemon. If you get what I am putting down🃏.

Pokedex Entry:
Dang this Pokemon is a savage. In general, this Pokemon is known to attack with its legs. Tsareena laughs with every kick on the opponent, and after victory, Tsareena shows off by kicking the opponent laughing in the process. This kind of reminds of the Simpsons meme of where someone is already beaten up and someone yells, "Stop! Stop! He is already dead," but Tsareena is the bully. The worst part of this Pokemon is that a kick from its leg's harden tips will cause wounds that will never heal....uh scary. And the one of the Pokdex Entries state that this Pokemon appears as a mascot in advertisements for beauty Salon. Well, this confirms by opinion of it giving a similar vibe to Gardevoir, Lopunny, or Delphox.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.40 in / 6.10 cm
Depth: 1.59 in / 4.04 cm 
Width: 2.59 in / 6.58 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Building the head is quite straightforward. When you build the flower that connects to the body and the face, the glue the top of the flower directly on top of the bottom flower (Do not use the tab). Then trim the black parts off leaving just the flower. For the body, I would recommend building from the legs upward as I built it downwards and it was quite difficult. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment