Friday, July 2, 2021

Chibi Braviary



Commentary:
This was one of the main reasons why I wanted to play Pokemon White over Pokemon Black. Braivary just looks so cool. A bald eagle that screams USA, I will take that. Unfortunately, I did not know that you could only catch Rufflet on the route prior to the elite four, so I had to wait all game to catch it. Then I did not realize that it evolved quite late at level 54, so I was stuck with Rufflet on my team for quite a long time. You are probably expecting some great story regarding how Braviary was amazing, and it took out many members of the elite four. Yeah no, Braviary was quite average. I do not remember anything specific about it. I just remember using it against the fighting dude (His name is --- I had to google it after typing this) and that was it. Nothing special at all. I do have to admit though its shiny is kind of cracked though. (I like it for you boomers).

 

I helped Paperpokes make a bigger version of this Pokemon you can go check it out at http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2021/07/braviary.html

Pokedex Entry:

Known as the "Hero of the sky," Braviary reminds of a dog of the sky. Braviary is known to fight for its friends without thinking about the dangers that will occur to itself. That was the only entry that made think Braviary was a dog was the sky, but that was like the first thought I had about this Pokemon. Other entries state that the more scars Braviary has the more heroic Braviary is. Furthermore, Braviary is hotheaded and belligerent and thus that is why Corviknight taken its role of transportation in Galar. I do not get this one. It just comes out of nowhere. Nowhere in any of the other entries does it mention anything regarding Braviary's negative traits or hint at its hotheadedness or belligerent so that was kind of odd. Fun fact though, Braviary can carry the weight of a car. Wonder how they figured that one out?

 

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.75 in / 6.99 cm
Width: 3.16 in / 8.03 cm
Depth: 3.03 in / 7.70 cm
Notes: When building the head, build the face then the spikes around its head. Then continue building the rest of the head. Attach the head to the body once both are completed. The model can stand by itself as it balances on its two legs and tail. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned! 
Download: 3D Model / Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment