Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Chibi Mudkip

 


Commentary:
This Pokemon is quite cute, and its purple shiny version is amazing. That is all I got. I know that I have used this Pokemon in a Pokemon Emerald run in the past, but I do not remember anything specific about Mudkip.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Mudkip's headfin is a sensitive radar and can sense things in the water and air. This allows it to know what is going on around it without using its eyes. Alright makes sense, some animals on earth have this ability. Mudkip also possess similar abilities to other aquatic animals as it can propel itself high acceleration using its tail fin and uses the gills on the sides of its face to breath. Apparently, Mudkip is known to be able to crush boulders, but I will let you come up with a picture on how Mudkip is able to accomplish this feat. At least, the Pokedex also includes a cute entry as Mudkip sleeps by burying itself in soil by the water's edge.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2 in / 5.08 cm
Width: 1.33 in / 3.38 cm
Depth: 1.73 in / 4.39 cm
Notes: This model is not difficult to build. I would just recommend using a toothpick when building as this model is quite small and to place a weight, I used a dime, in the body to get the model to stand by itself. I personally made the gills and tail 2D to save me time, but it is up to you on whether you want to make it 3D. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!
Download: 3D Model / Templates

2 comments: