Friday, October 22, 2021

Chibi Gothorita

 



Commentary:
Just another Pokemon that exists and I have no knowledge of.

Recently I helped Paperpokes make a more detailed version of this model. You can go check the other model out at http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2021/10/gothorita.html


Pokedex Entry:
Well Gothorita has quite a creepy entry... as it is known as the Witch of Punishment. Before the creepy entry, Gothorita gains it power from starlight and is known to mark start positions by using floating stones. Seems normal, but Gothorita's other entry states it creates itself friends by controlling sleeping children. Furthermore, Gothorita uses hypnosis to control Pokemon and people leading both them astray. I do not want to be seeing a Gothorita at night😅

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.50 in / 6.35 cm
Width: 3.24 in / 8.23 cm 
Depth: 1.52 in / 3.86 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Down below I have included a video of me making the model. If you want to build it yourself, you can download the templates and follow along at 0.25x speed. I have included small spikes in the templates. Fiddle with the positioning and attachment of these spikes to the back of the legs to allow the model to stand by itself. I figure this is a simpler way to get the model to stand by itself than I had previously suggested. Besides that I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!😁


No comments:

Post a Comment